Q: i have a misfire uner load on a 88 k5 blazer i change plugs and wires

i did the wires twice i am still seeing blue light coming from the wire were it corrnect to the plug i have change evey thing but the distributor cap but its looks fair new

A: The electrical spark will always look for t...

The electrical spark will always look for the shortest path to ground. If the spark plugs are running lean of fuel then the spark plug gap may be harder for the spark to jump to the ground on the wire. Find out which cylinder is misfiring and then check the plug to see if it is running lean. Have a compression test done to see if cylinders are strong or have low compression. Have the intake and injectors cleaned of carbon. You may have excessive carbon built up on the intake valves causing the cylinders to run lean. If you need still need more help, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a mobile, professional mechanic that will commute to your location to inspect and resolve the misfiring.