Q: I have a minor oil leak, Unsure of the cause

Well truck revved loud (high im assuming, no tach), sounded good. Replaced the throttle cable, better response with the pedal, not so touchy, but doesnt seem to rev as loud/high, also now a minor oil leak on the front right corner of the engine,(if looking head on) down onto the header and frame, and other parts and wires. Still starts no problem and drives fine, doesnt leak at idle. By minor I mean a few drops, maybe just a little squirt or something, but I didnt notice till i turned truck off, could smell little burnt oil, and little smoke coming off the header

A: Hello. Without seeing the truck, it may be ...

Hello. Without seeing the truck, it may be tough to tell. However, judging by the location of drops of oil it sounds like you may have a valve cover gasket leak which is a relatively easy and cheap fix. I would recommend checking to be sure it is not coming from the cylinder head as this would be a much larger and potentially catastrophic problem. For a precise fix, I recommend having a local expert, like one from YourMechanic detect the oil leak issue in order to make the correct fix.