Q: I have a mini

The light in my Mini Cooper showed oil changed needed do I have to do it straight away ?

3. I have a mini

Q: I accidentally put Stop Leak in the engine and drove about 600 miles afterwords. After getting to my destination, that's when i re

Hello, you need to have the engine oil and filter change as soon as possible. You should be fine with that issue. If the vehicle is still having overheating issues that should as well be inspected. If you'd like, a...

Q: Q: Brake lights stay on

Your brake pedal may not be returning all the way. Because the switch is activated by the motion of the pedal, if the pedal does not swing back all the way to it's stop, it may not turn off the...

Q: Misfire and low oil pressure

The oil light comes on when the oil pressure drops below a certain level: usually about 8 psi. Since the oil pressure will depend to some degree on how fast the oil pump is turning, you are probably seeing it...