Q: I have a Mercury mystique 2000 4 cylinder the passenger CV axle has come off by tire was wondering if I have to replace axle or ca

The passenger side CV axle has come off by the hub but still turns when put in gear can I try to push that back into hub or do I have to buy new CV axle?

The constant velocity joint and axle shaft should be locked together with a lock ring clip. If the axle came out and your were driving then the axle may have been damaged. You may also have damaged the joint. You may not be able to just stick it in without getting it to lock in place. You may need to replace entire axle.

3. I have a Mercury mystique 2000 4 cylinder the passenger CV axle has come off by tire was wondering if I have to replace axle or ca