Q: I have a Mercedes Benz 2012 C350 coupe. I need a new battery. Should I have the car towed to the dealer?

My battery in my car is dead, need new battery. I need someone to come and replace battery. Do they need to place codes into car when changing batteries. Are they mobile machanics that can do this.

Your car should have two batteries. One for cranking and one for operating the body accessories. If you didn’t get ample warnings on the dashboard of upcoming problems, then there is something else wrong with the car. That said, as you have guessed, replacing a battery is not what it used to be and there is a certain amount of special knowledge and equipment that is necessary to get the job right. But that knowledge and equipment is not exclusive to the dealerships. Many of the Your Mechanic technicians have the equipment and the know how for this particular job. Depending on the who is in your area you may be able to get the job done right there on the spot. Click the link and fill out the form to Have a technician come to your home and check out your car and determine if there is a Mercedes specialist in your area.

3. I have a Mercedes Benz 2012 C350 coupe. I need a new battery. Should I have the car towed to the dealer?