Q: Cold air intake? Mazda 2007 B2200

I want to know if there is any cold air intakes for the car that I am able to purchase.

3. Cold air intake? Mazda 2007 B2200

Q: 1998 Mazda protege: Had the EGR valve replaced, cleared the computer codes, still get the check engine light then a EGR problem co

Code P0400 does not necessarily mean that there is something wrong with the EGR valve itself. The only way to condemn the EGR valve is to directly test it. In particular Code P0400 includes a circumstance where the EGR passages...

Q: Temperature gauge fluctuation

There are two possible scenarios to check out. First, if the cooling system was not bled properly to get all the air out, then the cooling gauge can fluctuate, as the sensor can't measure the temperature of air/steam in the...

Q: Vehicle will not start

Hello. It sounds like your vehicle's security system is activated. In order for your vehicle to start again the system needs to be reset or disabled. This particular model of vehicle may have a small black button underneath the dash,...