Q: Cold air intake? Mazda 2007 B2200

I want to know if there is any cold air intakes for the car that I am able to purchase.

3. Cold air intake? Mazda 2007 B2200

Q: Power steering light goes off randomly but turns of immediately

This is a common symptom of an electronic power steering system. In most cases, the sensors that monitor this system become clogged with dirt and debris and can cause the light to illuminate occasionally as you've described. However, if driving...

Q: What would cause an engine mount to shear off?

Hello, motor mounts have a big job to perform. Think of a motor mount as the cushion insole of your shoes, and how the shoes feel after 3 months of continuous use. The motor mount is piece of rubber that...

Q: Car accelerating while in park, shifts slowly.

The most likely issue here would be a faulty idle air control valve. This can cause the RPMs to rise when the transmission is in park and the engine is just idling. When the engine is not running correctly, the...