Q: I have a lot of neck discomfort from the top part of my Honda Jazz seat.

my Honda Jazz seat scoops the top half of my back forwards. I've tried all manner of orthopeadic back rests etc.but none have managed to help the pain and discomfort that I've been getting every day since I bought the car in sept.2016. Any solutions out there?

Hi there. Try to adjust the headrest to fit your comfortability. If the headrest is unable to adjust to your needs, then try adjusting the back part of the seat a little back and put on a seat cover with extra padding. This will help with the seat adjustment and the cushioning. If you need further assistance with your car seats, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I have a lot of neck discomfort from the top part of my Honda Jazz seat.