Q: I have a loose power steering

I had to change my serpitine belt and after I put it on and tightened everything down the pump was still loose. How do I fix this?

3. I have a loose power steering

Q: How do I use shuffle mode?

Activating shuffle mode couldn’t be easier. Simply press the SET/RND button while you’re listening to a CD, and the CD player will automatically enter shuffle mode.

Q: Coolant coming out the cap causing smoking when driving i dont know why

Hi there: The smoke that you're seeing is evaporated steam caused by an overheating situation. This could be caused by several mechanical issues going on inside your car such as a coolant leak, an obstruction in the coolant lines (like...

Q: My car struggles to accelerate at times, especially after making a complete stop and attempting to accelerate.

Check engine compression and intake vacuum to first rule out possible mechanical problems such as stuck or leaking valves. Among the causes of poor acceleration are clogged fuel injectors and/or inadequate fuel pressure/volume. When an injector is clogged it can...