Q: I have a loose power steering

I had to change my serpitine belt and after I put it on and tightened everything down the pump was still loose. How do I fix this?

3. I have a loose power steering

Q: Fuel vacuum line

We would need to know the exact code your vehicle is setting. The code should have a complete pinpoint test done to locate the problem. Once the tests are done, then the system can be fixed. Driving the vehicle with...

Q: coolant bursts out of tank

I'm afraid the news will not be good. The symptoms you are describing points towards the head gasket(s). The gasket fails in between cylinders on the engines, I have seen them do this. When the gasket fails, pressure from the...

Q: Won't start - 1996 Nissan Pathfinder

Yes, a possibility is the timing belt has failed. However, it is also possible (and greatly preferred) that the gear driving the distributor has sheared off. Your engine is "probably" in that class of engines known as "interference engines" which...