Q: I have a loose power steering

I had to change my serpitine belt and after I put it on and tightened everything down the pump was still loose. How do I fix this?

3. I have a loose power steering

Q: How do I reset the Uconnect phone system?

If you would like to delete all of the data and reset your Ucconect phone system, you can do so easily with these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, located on the steering wheel or the center console. When...

Q: Changed camshaft sensor but car still won't start, could it be the crankshaft sensor?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time, this code comes up when there is a difference between the crank and cam sensors. The most common failure is the crankshaft position sensor. These fail much more frequently than the...

Q: Have oil on one of my spark plug wires in the spark plug well the test are fine. What should I do.

Hi there. The issue that you are having is a small o-ring seal on your valve cover is either split or damaged. The valve cover should have a seal all the way around it and 4 o-rings in the middle...