Q: I have a little rattle noise when I'm at a stop sign, getting ready to turn, what could that be?

I also would like to know, I have never had a tune up since I bought the car in 2007, should I get one and how much do that cost?

A rattle could be many different things as most cars do experience a bit of vibration which causes bolts and other components to vibrate loose over time. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and perform a tuneup.

3. I have a little rattle noise when I'm at a stop sign, getting ready to turn, what could that be?