Q: I have a leak in the rear brake, brake warning light is on, can I still drive to shop 3 miles away?

I have a leak in the rear brake, brake warning light is on, can I still drive to shop 3 miles away?

Hi there:

Anytime you have a brake fluid leak, or any problems with the brakes not working correctly, it’s unsafe to drive. It would be best to have your vehicle towed to the shop or have a mobile mechanic come to your home or location to complete the brake fluid inspection to determine why you’re having this issue and complete the repairs.

3. I have a leak in the rear brake, brake warning light is on, can I still drive to shop 3 miles away?