Q: I have a jeep Cherokee 89 and I replace the transmission lines but the new ones won't fit into the transmission the right clips ar

I have a jeep Cherokee 89 and I replace the transmission lines but the new ones won't fit into the transmission the right clips are on it

During different years the transmission lines had different types of ends that go into the radiator. If you have just nipples on the lines, then get the proper adapters from the parts store to match them and they will screw into the radiator to attach the lines. You may need to take a picture of the line you have and get measurements of line size 5/16 OD in most cases. Get a picture of the radiator connection you have now. You may need to just change the adapters in the radiator.

• I have a jeep Cherokee 89 and I replace the transmission lines but the new ones won't fit into the transmission the right clips ar