Q: Q: Car jerks when put into gear

My 2007 Humma h3 jerk bad when putting it in hear. I do not have to change gear.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Car jerks when put into gear

Q: How much is it to replace the rear main seal on a 2007 Hummer H3

Hello. It is common for the rear main seal to leak on this engine. Over time the seal fails and this occurs. You will need to take this to a shop that can remove the transmission to change the seal...

Q: No front or rear license tag park lamps

Hey there. Any lights that are dark may be caused by bad wiring or a number of other issues. You are doing good to work through the circuit in your search. Under the conduit may be corrosion or a broken...

Q: Feels like a broken shifter cable

This is definitely related to a shift linkage which is likely broken or loose. Sometimes the shift linkage bushings wear out and will cause this problem. There is a repair kit out on the market for this that is relatively...