Q: Q: Car jerks when put into gear

My 2007 Humma h3 jerk bad when putting it in hear. I do not have to change gear.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Car jerks when put into gear

Q: Advice on buying an O3 Hummer H3

Yes they do. I have a lot of customers that have had them go bad, and usually it was before 100,000 miles. Don't buy the Hummer. They have all kinds of problems. That's one of the reasons they stopped making...

Q: Squeaking noise comes from wheels as it spins.

If the noise does not exist with the vehicle stopped (i.e., due to engine noise), then it is likely due to wheel bearings or the brakes. If brake related, unfortunately these sorts of noises can be related to the use...

Q: Slow transmission fluid leak which the mechanic I went to says was caused by a faulty seal even though it was replaced last week.

Hi there. The problem with trying to diagnose this transmission fluid leak issue you have with the Hummer is that it's quite possible that the leak could be caused by multiple issues. Certainly a loose transmission fluid tube or damaged...