Q: Q: Car jerks when put into gear

My 2007 Humma h3 jerk bad when putting it in hear. I do not have to change gear.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Car jerks when put into gear

Q: I have a 2007 Cadillac STS , the passenger door will not unlock with the fob or unlock from inside the vehicle controls , you have

Hi Ken. Thanks for contacting us tonight. What you are describing is commonly caused by an open or damaged electrical relay that operates the power lock function on your door. When the relay is stuck in an open position, it...

Q: Don't know if the transmission went out.

A large transmission leak like one from a cooler pipe or a leaking transmission pan can cause the transmission to slip if the level gets low enough. Trying to drive the vehicle while the transmission is slipping does not help,...

Q: Fault ABS fault traction

I would suggest first checking the ABS sensors at the wheels as they are known for being very sensitive and relaying false readings. Things as simple as dirt and debris can cause these to not work properly. Since these are...