Q: What would cause oil to be coming out of my engine from the cylinders and water to be in the oil on my 2002 Honda Shadow

I got on the bike this morning to go to work. Got down the road and looked down to see oil spewed everywhere. It appeared to be coming from between the cylinders, but beginning to think it's coming from the intake. Later I learned that the crankcase is full of water. Help!

3. What would cause oil to be coming out of my engine from the cylinders and water to be in the oil on my 2002 Honda Shadow