Q: What would cause oil to be coming out of my engine from the cylinders and water to be in the oil on my 2002 Honda Shadow

I got on the bike this morning to go to work. Got down the road and looked down to see oil spewed everywhere. It appeared to be coming from between the cylinders, but beginning to think it's coming from the intake. Later I learned that the crankcase is full of water. Help!

Hello. It sounds like you either have a crack in the engine or head, or a blown gasket. Most of the time the oil comes out due to the pressure that is caused from the water in the oil. The engine will need to be pressure tested to find out where the issue is. If the pressure test is inconclusive then the engine will need to be ton down and inspected.

• What would cause oil to be coming out of my engine from the cylinders and water to be in the oil on my 2002 Honda Shadow