Q: My Honda Civic 2006 doors are automatic but one of my doors will not open anymore but the power buttons work 2006 Honda Civic

I have a problem with my right rear automatic door not opening it locks and unlocks fone but will not open how do I fix it?

Hi - the door latch itself may not be releasing properly, even though it sounds like the actuator is working correctly. This may be a simple issue such as needing grease, or may be a damaged or worn out door latch. I recommend a door latch inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My Honda Civic 2006 doors are automatic but one of my doors will not open anymore but the power buttons work 2006 Honda Civic