Q: My Honda Civic 2006 doors are automatic but one of my doors will not open anymore but the power buttons work 2006 Honda Civic

I have a problem with my right rear automatic door not opening it locks and unlocks fone but will not open how do I fix it?

Hi - the door latch itself may not be releasing properly, even though it sounds like the actuator is working correctly. This may be a simple issue such as needing grease, or may be a damaged or worn out door latch. I recommend a door latch inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• My Honda Civic 2006 doors are automatic but one of my doors will not open anymore but the power buttons work 2006 Honda Civic