Q: i have a halogen hid light bulb out in driver side headlight need replaced.

could be the fuse maybe. But driver side headlight bulb will not come on.

A: More often than not, if one headlamp is out...

More often than not, if one headlamp is out, the lamp itself has failed and needs to be replaced. This is quite an involved task on your vehicle that requires removal of the grille and both front lamps. I highly recommend having this task performed by a professional. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/headlight-is-not-working-inspection).