Q: I have a GX-R. There is not a smart key for VSC and Trac. What shall I do?

My car has been stuck in the desert multiple of times im sick of it how to disable trac and vsc with out buttons?

There should be a button under the dashboard that is for the Trac and VSC system. If you press the button twice, then the Trac and VSC will disable itself and the horn will sound. If you need further assistance with your Trac and VSC system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a GX-R. There is not a smart key for VSC and Trac. What shall I do?