Q: i have a gas leak and not sure if its the rubber hose or the fuel filter

I have a gas leak I'm not sure if it's the fuel filter or the rubber hose

Your best bet is to not drive or even start the vehicle until you get the leak inspected and fixed. There has been issues with the fuel line connections and the filter not fitting the line for some of the aftermarket filters not being the exact size fitting. A gas leak can lead to a fire no matter how small. Have a mechanic come to you to identify and fix the leak so you can get back on the road safely.

• i have a gas leak and not sure if its the rubber hose or the fuel filter