Q: I have a ford Taurus wagon ,2001,I replaced all the breaks,calipers, caliper brackets, and fule linene on both front tires i e

I'm having problems with left hand turns,only left.When I make that turn I get a Queen and grinding sounds, I replace the hub,the breaks ,the caliber, and the caliber brackets, the file line also.My brother thinks its the rack of pioion,I think its the Axel can you tell me what might be happing

Hi there. Honestly, the noise you are hearing could be caused by both a steering rack or pinion gear that is damaged, stabilizer bar bushings or sway bar bushings worn out or the CV joint itself as you indicated above. The only way to know for certain is to have one of our professional mechanics complete a car is making a noise inspection at your location.

• I have a ford Taurus wagon ,2001,I replaced all the breaks,calipers, caliper brackets, and fule linene on both front tires i e