Q: I have a ford Taurus and i stopped a stop sign and it wouldn't move anymore forward or reverse

My car just stopped going in reverse and forward

You should first check the transmission fluid level to see if it is full and check to see if the fluid smells burnt? If low on fluid then a leak may have made the transmission get low on fluid and will cause it to not move. If fluid is full and still will not move then you will need to have the transmission pressure checked to see if it is producing enough pressure to make the vehicle move. You may have a defective torque converter or the transmission has internal pump or gear problems and would need replaced or taken apart to find the cause of the problem.

3. I have a ford Taurus and i stopped a stop sign and it wouldn't move anymore forward or reverse