Q: I have a Ford Escape 2001 lxt it makes a rattling noise & puts like it's out of gas only when I put it drive & reverse... My daddy

I have a Ford Escape 2001 lxt it makes a rattling noise & puts like it's out of gas only when I put it drive & reverse... My daddy say it's the transfer case but my boyfriend & brother says it's the rear end .. I don't know... #HelpPlease

3. I have a Ford Escape 2001 lxt it makes a rattling noise & puts like it's out of gas only when I put it drive & reverse... My daddy