Q: I have a few electrical issues that need to be fixed.

In addition to needing a faulty window regulator replaced, I also need the middle brake light tightened. For some reason the bulb loses contact when the trunk is closed hard. The seats and side mirrors also do not adjust electronically. I think I might need a fuse replacement, but I am not sure.

From what I am hearing, it sounds like there may be a lot of electrical issues going on with this 1997 Mercedes s320. Let us look at these one at a time. In regards to your window regulator, this is actually a common and straightforward repair and it typically takes about an hour to complete. Now onto the Mercedes’ brake light. It is not uncommon for the brake light socket to get really hot and melt. This can cause the bulb to lose contact with the socket. This is a simple fix of replacing the socket and bulb. Finally, with your car’s electronic seats and mirrors not adjusting, the first place to start is at the fuse box.

While each issue can be handled individually, dealing with electrical issues can be complex and confusing. It is best to have a trained professional with the knowledge to diagnose each and every electrical issue so that your car’s needs are met and we can get all luxuries in your car working properly.