Q: I have a factory Bose radio in my 2009 Mazda RX-8. The radio works but I cannot heary any sound. What could be the issue?

I have a factory Bose radio in my 2009 Mazda RX-8. The radio works but I cannot hear any sound. I can hear music intermittently at times. What could be the issue?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have some faulty wiring running from the stereo to the speakers. This is somewhat common and can happen for many different reasons. Often times, when the wiring is faulty producing a bad connection, you may hear the sound coming from the speakers intermittently as you describe. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I have a factory Bose radio in my 2009 Mazda RX-8. The radio works but I cannot heary any sound. What could be the issue?