Q: I have a dodge ram 2010 quad cap I noticed the other day after my wife reset the driver set when I tried to adjust the power seat

Dodge ram 2010 quad cab got into the driver seat to adjust my seat after wife drove it (she is very short) when I went to adjust power seats made a loud rattle and shaking vibration when I tried to lift the seat on further investigation I found a white plastic cap or maybe a screw of some sort any clue thanks

3. I have a dodge ram 2010 quad cap I noticed the other day after my wife reset the driver set when I tried to adjust the power seat