Q: I have a dodge ram 2010 quad cap I noticed the other day after my wife reset the driver set when I tried to adjust the power seat

Dodge ram 2010 quad cab got into the driver seat to adjust my seat after wife drove it (she is very short) when I went to adjust power seats made a loud rattle and shaking vibration when I tried to lift the seat on further investigation I found a white plastic cap or maybe a screw of some sort any clue thanks

Hi there. The screw or cap could have been underneath the seat from anything, but if the seat was not adjusting then the screw or cap could have gotten into the track and jammed up the seat motor. Look around the seat tracks and see if anything is missing a cap or screw. Make sure that there is nothing in the tracks to allow the seat to move normally. If you need further assistance with your power seats, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a dodge ram 2010 quad cap I noticed the other day after my wife reset the driver set when I tried to adjust the power seat