Q: I have a crunching noise Coming from my steering well when I turn it. It sounds like you are crumbling up wrapping paper. It is

My car was driving fine then all of a sudden I got in it this weekend and went to turn the steering wheel. You made a crunching noise like you are crumbling up wrapping paper. It is more difficult to turn now. It does it going both left and right. Please help

3. I have a crunching noise Coming from my steering well when I turn it. It sounds like you are crumbling up wrapping paper. It is