Q: I have a crack in my windshield in the 3" tint area behind the rear view mirror

The area is behind the mirror in a z pattern 3" x 4" I'm wondering if it would pass VA inspection?

A: Unfortunately we do not have access to insp...

Unfortunately we do not have access to inspection regulations of all 50 states. The easiest way to find out may be to find a local inspection station, whether state run or independent repair facility that does state inspections. They should be able to tell you if the location of the crack, or even being cracked at all, is "acceptable" for state inspection.