Q: Coolant Hoses

All my colant has leaked out, the hoses on the driver side that i believe are connected to the engine are leaking and steaming, what are these called ?

Hi There, These are called radiator hoses that connect from the radiator to the motor which help to circulate the coolant through the motor and back through the radiator. If these are leaking, this should be looked at immediately by a qualified mechanic as this will definitely cause the motor to overheat resulting in major engine damage. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car to properly repair this.

3. Coolant Hoses