Q: I have a check oil light that's always on but the oil pressure is good how do you fix the light

1988 Mercedes 420sel the Dashboard Light stays on. Oil pressure light continually on but the car has good oil pressure how do you cut the light off

You will need to have computer tested for codes and diagnose the codes and then have the oil pressure tested with a manual gauge and if pressure is good then replace the oil pressure sending unit and retest system.

3. I have a check oil light that's always on but the oil pressure is good how do you fix the light