Q: I have a check engine light on

My code is 0172, "right bank rich". I've change both O2 sensors, cleaned the MAF, installed new plugs and air filter, sprayed carb cleaner around the intake boots looking for a vacuum leak and found nothing. I don't suspect a hidden vacuum leak because this car idles smoother than anything else I own! Any suggestions? or keep looking for a vacuum leak?

A P0172 rich code does not describe the items you have replaced. I would inspect the fuel pressure regulator for any signs of fuel in the vacuum line. Otherwise you may have clogged catalytic converters. You should feel a steady flow from the tailpipe at 3k RPM from about 4 feet away.

3. I have a check engine light on