Q: I have a charging proble and more but good engine and transmission

I recently seen smoke comming out of defrost vent then car cut off I trace all the wires and had to replace alternator and battery I currently still hve charging problem but also when I put fuse in for meter gauges (cluster) all my light on dash stay on with the key out what can Tht be

It sounds like you have a short in the electrical system. They can be hard to find, but I would first focus on the wires under the dash, where you saw the smoke. It is possible that the melted and shorted wires are within the wiring harness and may be very hard to see without removing the protective covering on the harness. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform electrical testing to determine the exact cause of your concern or short, and go from there.