Q: i have a camaro lt 3.6l v6 i was wondering will a 5.3l v8 work in it what all wil i have to change and what all will i need

have a camaro lt 3.6l v6 i was wondering will a 5.3l v8 work in it what all wil i have to change and what all will i need im trying to do a engine swap

A: You would need to compare all existing comp...

You would need to compare all existing components to a Camaro of the same year with a 5.3l engine. The vehicle comes with this engine. For the cost to change over this car it would most likely be less expensive to sell this car and buy a same year with the engine you want. The list of components you would need is very long and is beyond the scope of this venue. If you decide to go through with this I’d recommend contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to assess the engines compatibility in person and give suggestions as to what to do from there. Best of luck.