Q: I have a broken spark plug in the head cylinder in my bmw. Do you repair these kind of technical issues

I have a broken extractor in the tip of the head cylinder

Q: Car overheating due to nonworking fan

The fan on your vehicle is an electric fan. It comes on as needed to help cool the radiator when the coolant reaches a pre-determined temperature. This is usually around 220 degrees. Fan motor failure is common and not a...

Q: Misfiring

The misfire and shaking at idle could be one in the same problem or two unrelated problems. The misfire could be a bad crankshaft position sensor or camshaft position sensor. Both of these monitor the speeds of the crank and...

Q: The clutch went out and clutch fluid leaking out.

Check the slave cylinder under the vehicle and see if the seal blew out. Fill up the clutch master cylinder if its low and pump the clutch pedal a couple of times and then look for the leak. Pull back...