Q: I have a broken spark plug in the head cylinder in my bmw. Do you repair these kind of technical issues

I have a broken extractor in the tip of the head cylinder

Q: Rough Idle, Loss of Power, Stalling

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Parking brake light stays off in Up/Down lever position

Hi there. The ABS light typically comes on when an error code is detected in the system. The parking brake light should come on when the parking brake is engaged. If this light does not come on, it is commonly...

Q: Bad fuel pump? 2004 BMW X3

Hi - short answer is "No: a fuel pump problem will not cause a camshaft position sensor problem". But, we all know Murphy's 2nd or 3rd law says that 2 things can fail close enough together to make us believe...