Q: I have a broken spark plug in the head cylinder in my bmw. Do you repair these kind of technical issues

I have a broken extractor in the tip of the head cylinder

Q: Engine swap for BMW 750

Hi there. It is highly likely that you will have major electrical connection issues with the ECU of your vehicle by completing this type of engine swap. Since we do not offer this service, we're unable to provide further advice...

Q: I'm trying to start my car I put the cables to charge once I Take off cables it dies can you tell me wats wrong

Hi there. Diagnosing an electrical issue without inspecting the vehicle is very difficult. However a few things you might want to check on your BMW includes the battery, alternator or other electrical relay's such as the battery cables. The best...

Q: is the ecm the problem if battery light is on and the alternator isn't bad

This is likely a sign of a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. In your case, it sounds like the voltage output from the alternator may be much too...