Q: I have a broken spark plug in the head cylinder in my bmw. Do you repair these kind of technical issues

I have a broken extractor in the tip of the head cylinder

Q: Transmission is hard to change over after overheating due to a ruptured radiator hose.

There are 2 unrelated issues going on here. The poor idling may well reflect a blown headgasket from the overheating event you mention. This would show up as rough idling and spark plug firing issues/codes. The harsh shifting can be...

Q: "Charge Malfunction"

It sounds like there is a problem with the drive belt. It drives the alternator, water pump, and power steering pump. The belt may have broke, or some fluid leaked onto it causing it to slip. If the belt broke,...

Q: Car running lean

Hello! There are a few common things that can cause a vehicle to run lean. Most common would be a vacuum leak or oxygen sensor issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can perform an inspection in order...