Q: I have a bmw 318i 2003 model been told the thermostat needs replacing by lube mobile for a cost of $720 including radiator cap s

I been given quote to replace a thermostat on a 2003 bmw 318i plus radiator cap for $720 ?

Hello. I would need to verify the model and the year of the vehicle to be accurate on the job, but this does seem fairly steep to replace your thermostat. You should have it looked at by another certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that can come to you to [replace the thermostat] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/thermostat-replacement

• I have a bmw 318i 2003 model been told the thermostat needs replacing by lube mobile for a cost of $720 including radiator cap s