Q: I have a blackvue 2 channel dashcam I would like installed and wired in do you offer this service

I have a blackvue 2 channel dashcam I would like installed and wired in do you offer this service

Hello there, installing a backup camera in your 2015 Audi A3 is not a job YourMechanic performs. YourMechanic does not perform aftermarket modifications, in most cases installing a backup camera required modifying the vehicles wiring harness and this is not something that we recommend. A qualified Technician or aftermarket modification shop will be able to install the reverse camera for you without issues.

3. I have a blackvue 2 channel dashcam I would like installed and wired in do you offer this service