Q: I have a bad oxygen sensor, bad power steering sensor, and a bad cam shaft sensor? Should I replace any of them?

I have a bad oxygen sensor, bad power steering sensor, and a bad cam shaft sensor? Should I replace any of them?

When you say you have three bad sensors I can only assume you have had them tested and the end result is three bad sensors. If they tested bad then they should be replaced. The power steering sensor senses the load of the steering on the engine so it can raise the idle during parking maneuvers. The O2 sensor is used for fuel control and it may effect engine power and fuel mileage. The camshaft sensor cay cause no starts, engine running problems and all three will turn on the check engine light.

• I have a bad oxygen sensor, bad power steering sensor, and a bad cam shaft sensor? Should I replace any of them?