Q: I have a automatic transmission leak that i think is coming from the front pump seal

Long story short, my engine locked up on me i got the engine replaced and a day after i took it from the shop my transmission started leaking. The mechanic did not change the front pump seal so if that was the cause please let me know. Also, i need to know since the engine locked up while i was driving could that have been the cause of the leak? I am currently going back and forth with the mechanic because people keep telling me he was supposed to change that seal since he did a engine swap. Please help me i feel like he's trying to get over on me.

3. I have a automatic transmission leak that i think is coming from the front pump seal