Q: I have a Audi A3 2009 2.0 and when I press on the gas it doesn't go anywhere.

My car won't go anywhere when I'm stepping on the gas and if it does my engine will go but the car won't I just got the oil changed and if the car goes anywhere it shakes really bad and my engine light flicks on and off.

Typically when you have a vehicle where the engine is running and a transmission range has been selected and the vehicle does not respond to the range selected, you can have a slipping transmission or a loose or broken linkage between the range selector and the switch on the transmission. This process is electronic for many vehicles and a malfunction here can cause similar concerns. The really bad shaking may be from the engine misfiring and if you just had the vehicle serviced with no prior issues, you may want to try to return to the facility to see if they will look the vehicle over for any problems that may have anything to do with recent services. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at the vehicle to do more personal diagnostics on your drivability concerns and offer an estimate on the proper repairs.

3. I have a Audi A3 2009 2.0 and when I press on the gas it doesn't go anywhere.