Q: I have a Audi 100 Quattro that surges while you drive once in awhile. You turn the car off and start it and a drives just fine. An

When driving my car for a period of time it will start to Surge I can stop turn it off restart it and it drives just fine for a while or if I sit in idle for longer than 10 minutes it will start to this surge is this a fuel pressure regulator issue or fuel pump issue?

3. I have a Audi 100 Quattro that surges while you drive once in awhile. You turn the car off and start it and a drives just fine. An