Q: I have a 99 tahoe and yesterday i had a leak i looked and seen my heater hose was shooting out antifreeze and shortly after my car

I have a 99 Tahoe and yesterday i put coolant in it it and looked and seen my heater hose was shooting out antifreeze amd shortly after my car was driving at a constant speed it would hit 40 and just stay at that speed

The computer may sense the vehicle is overheating or the coolant is leaking and causing the engine to go into failure mode. Have the coolant leak fixed and check and document all codes. Then have the codes cleared to verify that the codes come back. To prevent this issue from getting any worse, I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle to diagnose the potential overheating issue and assist you with repair.

3. I have a 99 tahoe and yesterday i had a leak i looked and seen my heater hose was shooting out antifreeze and shortly after my car