Q: Q: Rough idle

My jeep has a rough idle when I first start the car. Earlier today I was going faster and it wanted to die but didn't. Not sure what it may be. Please help

A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery issues that will disrupt the normally balanced air/fuel mixture that would otherwise allow the motor to run smoothly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Rough idle