Q: I have a 99 dodge diesel 2500 that had locked up and the governor solenoid was replaced plus the filter and fluid. All the bands are adjusted.

Had my transmission serviced it is a 47re. Had governor and lockup solenoid changed filter and fluid and bands adjusted. It shifted perfect. The next morning started to drive truck transmission shifted into one gear and that's it. I turned key switch on and pushed down on accelerator and back up and started truck shifted fine. Until the next morning the same thing. Had mechanic reset codes. And problem came back.

The transmission may be slipping inside the clutch packs. By putting in clean fluid it cleaned the clutches up but the clutches may be worn too much and are slipping. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your transmission issue.

3. I have a 99 dodge diesel 2500 that had locked up and the governor solenoid was replaced plus the filter and fluid. All the bands are adjusted.