Q: I have a 98z chevy pickup, first thing in morning I cranks it up I hear bubbling noises in beater coil. When I put It in drive it

I have a 98z chevy pickup, first thing in morning I cranks it up I hear bubbling noises in heater coil. When I put It in drive it will not just go. My truck just will not move properly until it warms up. I had new gaskets put on from the block on up and it is still doing the same thing. Also, my water reservoir will not keep water in one week. What is the problem?

3. I have a 98z chevy pickup, first thing in morning I cranks it up I hear bubbling noises in beater coil. When I put It in drive it