Q: i have a 98 lincoln mark8 v8 and apparently it has an oil leak. now i dont know where the leak is coming from but i was told it co

My car has oil leaks but I do not know where the leak is coming from. I was wondering what would be the maximum price to get an oil leak fixed for my model car since I don't know where the leak is coming from

Hi there. The first thing that any mechanic would do is determine where the oil leak is coming from before quoting you a maximum price estimate. In general, most oil leaks are caused by front crankshaft seals that become worn out, especially on vehicles that are nearly 20 years old. This type of replacement could cost up to $800 to $1,200 depending on what else might be damaged. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is leaking oil inspection, so they can pinpoint the source and recommend repairs.

3. i have a 98 lincoln mark8 v8 and apparently it has an oil leak. now i dont know where the leak is coming from but i was told it co