Q: I have a 97 dodge neon same thing check engine light came on auto zone said it was the o2 sensor. it sounds like it will start but

It just won't start I was leaving Meier died and wouldn't start. That would happen before but always got it started. Still sounds like it will start but won't.

Hi there. There are a number of issues that will make a car hard to start. Everything from the electrical system to the fuel system to the actual starter itself can be the problem. It’s also possible that the O2 sensor’s electrical harness is faulty. In order to correctly diagnose this issue, you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

• I have a 97 dodge neon same thing check engine light came on auto zone said it was the o2 sensor. it sounds like it will start but