Q: I have a 96 Chrysler Town and Country. I've changed the fuel pump relay, fuel pump, and fuel filter. It dies out, but starts back up sometimes

Keeps dying on me

Hello. This problem may not be fuel supply per se, but air and fuel control-related. Loose air intake hoses, leaky injectors, dirty idle air control valve, or throttle body, EGR valve not closing properly, can all contribute to poor low-speed running or stalling. Any problem codes causing a Check Engine condition would be helpful in solving this problem as well. I would recommend having a car starts and then dies inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost for repairs.

• I have a 96 Chrysler Town and Country. I've changed the fuel pump relay, fuel pump, and fuel filter. It dies out, but starts back up sometimes