Q: I have a 96 Chrysler Town and Country. I've changed the fuel pump relay, fuel pump, and fuel filter. It dies out, but starts back up sometimes

Keeps dying on me

A: Hello. This problem may not be fuel supply ...

Hello. This problem may not be fuel supply per se, but air and fuel control-related. Loose air intake hoses, leaky injectors, dirty idle air control valve, or throttle body, EGR valve not closing properly, can all contribute to poor low-speed running or stalling. Any problem codes causing a Check Engine condition would be helpful in solving this problem as well. I would recommend having a car starts and then dies inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost for repairs.