Q: I have a 535i with a pseudo M package, regardless how do I know what the Rear Rotor size is (330mm or 345mm).

I need to replace my front rotors due to rotor warping, however, when shopping for front rotors, the rotor options reference the rear brake rotor size (330mm or 345mm), without removing and measuring them, is there a way to tell which size they are by a VIN or something equivalent? Thanks Jim

Hi Jim, Unfortunately, if the car was not a factory "M" package car (or a pseudo M car as you mention), there is not really a way to tell what size the rotors are without taking them off and measuring them, unless you know for sure that the "M" package parts were installed, including the rotors.

3. I have a 535i with a pseudo M package, regardless how do I know what the Rear Rotor size is (330mm or 345mm).