Q: I have a 535i with a pseudo M package, regardless how do I know what the Rear Rotor size is (330mm or 345mm).

I need to replace my front rotors due to rotor warping, however, when shopping for front rotors, the rotor options reference the rear brake rotor size (330mm or 345mm), without removing and measuring them, is there a way to tell which size they are by a VIN or something equivalent? Thanks Jim

3. I have a 535i with a pseudo M package, regardless how do I know what the Rear Rotor size is (330mm or 345mm).