Q: I have a 2015 Pathfinder. Is the starter covered if I have an extended warranty?

Definately the starter. Is it covered if I have an extended warranty

Hi there. Typically a moving component that is designed to wear out like a starter is not covered under warranty from the factory. However, some dealerships offer extended programs that cover this system. I would recommend calling your dealership to inquire about this. If they can’t help with the warranty, feel free to inquire about our mobile mechanics who can complete the starter replacement.

3. I have a 2015 Pathfinder. Is the starter covered if I have an extended warranty?