Q: I have a 2015 Chrysler 200. I bought it in Oct 2016 so its been just about 3 months. Oil is at 22℅ and tomorrow morning I have to

I bought it used about 3 months ago from a dealer. Can't get the oil changed before Monday. Oil is at 22℅ I have an hour drive in the morning. Can I add oil until Monday, or is it ok to drive an hour away at 22%? If not, what kind of oil, and how much should I add?

3. I have a 2015 Chrysler 200. I bought it in Oct 2016 so its been just about 3 months. Oil is at 22℅ and tomorrow morning I have to