Q: I have a 2014 f150 I started it a couple days ago and when I put it in reverse it instantly died, and it would not crank back,help

I have a 2014 f150 5.0 with 50,200 miles on it. I started it a couple days ago put it in reverse and it instantly died, so I put it in park to restart it and it wouldn't crank but it has power to the dash and everything. I also have a advancetrac warning on the dash that wasn't there before it happened, any ideas please help?

3. I have a 2014 f150 I started it a couple days ago and when I put it in reverse it instantly died, and it would not crank back,help