Q: I have a 2014 f150 I started it a couple days ago and when I put it in reverse it instantly died, and it would not crank back,help

I have a 2014 f150 5.0 with 50,200 miles on it. I started it a couple days ago put it in reverse and it instantly died, so I put it in park to restart it and it wouldn't crank but it has power to the dash and everything. I also have a advancetrac warning on the dash that wasn't there before it happened, any ideas please help?

Hi there. Without being there to complete an inspection, the only things I could assume is that there is an electrical fault on a shift solenoid that is disabling the ignition system. In some cases, a pinched wire or dirty connection under the shifter can cause this problem. In other cases, it’s due to a damaged electrical relay.

3. I have a 2014 f150 I started it a couple days ago and when I put it in reverse it instantly died, and it would not crank back,help