Q: I have a 2014 challenger i was wondering if I could put a different year model crossmember radiator support on my 2014?

I have a 2014 challenger i was wondering if I could put a different year model crossmember radiator support on my 2014?

The OEM part number for the radiator cross member support is 05065240AF. That cross member was used on 81 variants of 2 Chrysler models from 2005 through 2014 and was also used on 154 variants of 6 Dodge models from 2005 through 2014. To get the detailed list of applications (it is long; the part was broadly used) please input the part number (05065240AF) at a Chrysler parts website and click on the "what this fits" tab. If you need assistance with procuring or installing this part, please feel free to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. I have a 2014 challenger i was wondering if I could put a different year model crossmember radiator support on my 2014?