Q: My Jeep has pneumatic shockabsorbers need replacement. Can I replace them with hydraulic/gas shock absorbers? 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I have a 2012 Grand Cherokee whose pneumatic shock absorbers need replacement. Can i replace them with steel shock absorbers or must i only use pneumatic ones?

Hi - yes, you can replace your existing air suspension shocks with hydraulic/gas shocks. There are several manufacturers of conversion packages that eliminate the air suspension and replace the air shocks with "traditional" shocks. Check some of the Jeep owner Internet forums for info on the more popular solutions.

3. My Jeep has pneumatic shockabsorbers need replacement. Can I replace them with hydraulic/gas shock absorbers? 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee